Vídeo nuevo 2011: Green Day “Cigarettes and Valentines”

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

Green Day la banda estadounidense de rock presentó en su Canal de Youtube.com  el nuevo videoclip de su tema “Cigarettes and Valentines” que estará incluido en “Awesome As Fuck”, su próximo disco en vivo.

Letra de Green Day “Cigarettes and Valentines”
I don't wanna go back home
I don't wanna kiss goodnight
Let us paralyze this moment
til it dies
To the end of the earth
Under the Valley of the Stars
There's a car
crashing deep inside my heart

Take a ride through the avenues
Across the Great
Divide
There's a siren screaming "I'm alive"
It cries
Red alert is the color /; Of your paper valentines
Intertwined on this moment passing by
Take a ride through
the avenues
Across the Great Divide
There's a siren screaming "I'm alive"
It cries
Red alert is the color
Of your paper valentines
Intertwined on
this moment passing by
Do you wanna be my valentine?
So come away with me tonight /; With cigarettes and valentines
Cigarettes and valentines!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 TUWEB All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.